GANA PH (PLLA + HA filler) – 1 x 1.2ml


GANA PH is an HA-based dermal filler like no other because it also contains Poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA). This risk-free ingredient has excellent biocompatibility and it stimulates the skin to produce more collagen. This cutting-edge anti-aging product restores lost volume under the skin and offers long-lasting facial augmentation results. One treatment with it lasts minutes and its effects – 2-3 years.



A semi-permanent HA filler with PLLA

The anti-aging and moisturizing properties of most Hyaluronic Acid skin fillers last for 4-6 months but those of GANA PH can be easily preserved for up to 36 months. This is due to the fact that 98% of this product is made up of cross-linked HA and the remaining 2% are PLLA. Both of these ingredients are animal-free, biologically compatible and biodegradable. Compared to HA, PLLA dissolves into the dermis at a slower rate and, in that way, it successfully prolongs the treatment’s results. GANA R&D has developed this pioneering injectable product for pain-free facial augmentation. It contains a small amount of lidocaine for a patient-friendly and painless injection. However, this product is not designed to be applied for the enhancement of lips, forehead or the periocular area. Instead, it should only be injected into the following facial areas:

  • Nose (1-2ml)
  • Cheek (2-6ml)
  • Chin (1-3ml)
  • Around the mouth – for the instant reduction of nasolabial folds (1-2ml)

GANA PH has collagen-boosting powers

PLLA has one impressive superpower – this risk-free ingredient stimulates the production of collagen when it is injected under the skin. This process kicks off 4-6 weeks into the treatment and it gradually makes the skin softer yet firmer, more youthful-looking and healthier.

Additional information

Weight0.050 kg